All About Electrolysis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

blend  

Latest topics
» Thread for Rosedust
Electrolysis by Seana, New Strategy, NEw Rates. EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 6:13 pm by Seana

» Buying a used machine
Electrolysis by Seana, New Strategy, NEw Rates. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 3:00 pm by Seana

» -Information on this category
Electrolysis by Seana, New Strategy, NEw Rates. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:05 pm by Seana

» Used Equipment ads
Electrolysis by Seana, New Strategy, NEw Rates. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 2:44 am by Seana

» The learning resource thread
Electrolysis by Seana, New Strategy, NEw Rates. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:01 pm by Seana

» New DIY laser scam device....the ME!
Electrolysis by Seana, New Strategy, NEw Rates. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:16 pm by Seana

» One Touch/ finally free
Electrolysis by Seana, New Strategy, NEw Rates. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:06 pm by Seana

» Hairtell announcement
Electrolysis by Seana, New Strategy, NEw Rates. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 4:38 am by Seana

» Ok guys talk here
Electrolysis by Seana, New Strategy, NEw Rates. EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:19 pm by Seana

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Electrolysis by Seana, New Strategy, NEw Rates.

Go down

Electrolysis by Seana, New Strategy, NEw Rates. Empty Electrolysis by Seana, New Strategy, NEw Rates.

Post by Seana Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:03 pm

As I posted earlier on ergonomics, I'm at a difficult time . I cant afford to upgrade equipment, but I have to in order to keep doing what I do. This means a new strategy is in order . I have to start regularly charging fees.

Effective immediately, I will not be taking on any more pro-bono clients. I may once the half dozen cases I have started are finished do some sliding scale work but I am having to reduce the amount of free work I do in order to do the bare minimum upgrades that are necessary. I'm hoping to add a medical microscope to my arsenal in the longer term, but this wont happen unless I take on paying work.I've put this off as long as I can, but putting money into this out of my household budget isnt sustainable, and my kids and I need to eat too.

As of now my rates are as follows:

Hourly Rate: $50 /hour

Half Hour or less: $30

Appointment cancellation Policy :

I am extremely aware that life does intervene at times. However if I do not hear from you ahead of time I cannot book anyone else in that time frame, and I need to make the most of my time as well. If you must cancel, please let me know with as much notice as possible. If you are able to provide at least 24 hours notice of a cancellation there will be no charge for doing so, however if you are not able to get in touch with me with at least 24 hours notice, there will be a $30 cancellation fee on your next visit. I apologize for having to do this, however this has become something of an issue, and I’m having to adjust my policies to accomodate.

The $50 hourly rate is double the most I ever charged previously. It's also about $35 anhour less than most electrologists in Ottawa charge ( Timeforyou and Caress each charge $85 or $90 an hour). I'm hoping to have the funds eventually to open a storefront, and that will affect my rates as well when that time comes. In short, it is far past time I stopped subsidizing others when I cant afford to live myself, and am spending a bunch of time doing work I dont get paid for. It has been recommended to me by one of my mentors that I increase rates for over a year, and he's right.

I'm going to continue to use this board for blogging, my site at Http://electrolysisbyseana.wordpress.com will be used for business purposes.

Seana
Seana
Seana

Back to top Go down